- Around the world in 2018 30 January 2018
- Dad Dancing on Tour! 14 September 2017
- Grass is going to Imaginate (the Edinburgh International Children's Festival) 01 May 2017
- Getting Dressed Tour Dates announced 09 January 2017
- We're Getting Dressed in 2017 25 October 2016
- AUDITION WORKSHOP – for Second Hand Dance with Erik Kaiel 08 August 2016
A show for children and families exploring the micro-world of grass
A new show about getting-dressed and expressing your identity. Touring 2017. More information at www.gettingdresseddance.com
Directed by Kartherine Morley, this is a new show using the voices of 16 live singers for young spectators aged 0 - 18 months and their carers
Research to re-affirm the power of touch in the digital age between performer and performer, performer and audience, parent and child
A contemporary dance project reflecting on growing up into a daughter and growing up into a dad
SHD are now embarking on a project to work out what ‘teaching’ is, who does it, and the effect it has on our society.
Second Hand Dance runs a weekly class for adults aged 18-118.
Tuesday 7.15-8.15pm, St. Joseph's Church, Epsom
Second Hand Dance runs workshops and lectures in schools including appreciation of dance seminars, sessions on career paths in dance and practical workshops including technique classes and creative tasks.
If you are interested in getting Second Hand Dance into your school please email firstname.lastname@example.org