- Open Audition for Male/Female Dancer 22 February 2015
- Arts Council Funding to tour 'Grass' 22 January 2015
- Dad Dancing Premiers at Battersea Arts Centre 20 October 2014
- Arts Council Feature on The Giants Story 09 July 2014
- Artists International Development Fund 29 June 2014
- Visual Designer wanted! 27 May 2014
A contemporary dance project reflecting on growing up into a daughter and growing up into a dad
Paper Solo is a performance collaboration between a choreographer (second hand dance) and a visual artist and sculptor (Josie Davis).
Isle of View was a promenade dance performance that weaved its way through buildings and open-spaces in summer 2011.
A new show for children and families exploring the micro-world of grass
Humpty Dumpty is a unique interactive dance performance inspired by the world of Lewis Carol and the Humpty Dumpty rhyme.
A dance and digital project to inspire young readers
A spine-tingling dance adventure for children in South West libraries linked to the Summer Reading Challenge
Second Hand Dance runs a weekly class for adults aged 18-118.
Tuesday 7.15-8.15pm, Epsom Methodist Church
Second Hand Dance runs workshops and lectures in schools including appreciation of dance seminars, sessions on career paths in dance and practical workshops including technique classes and creative tasks.
If you are interested in getting Second Hand Dance into your school please email email@example.com