- URGENT: Production/Stage Manager for Grass 02 May 2017
- Getting Dressed Tour Dates announced 09 January 2017
- We're Getting Dressed in 2017 25 October 2016
- AUDITION WORKSHOP – for Second Hand Dance with Erik Kaiel 08 August 2016
- Second Hand Dance at Tanzmesse NRW - 2 September 2016 04 August 2016
- Invitation for children and parents/carers in Birmingham 20 June 2016
A new show about getting-dressed and expressing your identity. Touring 2017. More information at www.gettingdresseddance.com
A show for children and families exploring the micro-world of grass
Directed by Kartherine Morley, this is a new show using the voices of 16 live singers for young spectators aged 0 - 18 months and their carers
SHD are now embarking on a project to work out what ‘teaching’ is, who does it, and the effect it has on our society.
A contemporary dance project reflecting on growing up into a daughter and growing up into a dad
Paper Solo is a performance collaboration between a choreographer (second hand dance) and a visual artist and sculptor (Josie Davis).
A dance and digital project to inspire young readers
A spine-tingling dance adventure for children in South West libraries linked to the Summer Reading Challenge
Second Hand Dance runs a weekly class for adults aged 18-118.
Tuesday 7.15-8.15pm, Epsom Methodist Church
Second Hand Dance runs workshops and lectures in schools including appreciation of dance seminars, sessions on career paths in dance and practical workshops including technique classes and creative tasks.
If you are interested in getting Second Hand Dance into your school please email email@example.com