- Rosie Heafford & Second Hand Dance shortlisted for Children's Theatre Award 27 January 2016
- New show for babies '16 Singers' opens as part of Dance Umbrella 14 October 2015
- Vacancy: Technical Manager 22 July 2015
- Vacancy: Stage Manager 22 July 2015
- Call for teacher-participants for workshops 02 July 2015
- Open Audition for Male/Female Dancer 22 February 2015
SHD are now embarking on a project to work out what ‘teaching’ is, who does it, and the effect it has on our society.
A contemporary dance project reflecting on growing up into a daughter and growing up into a dad
Paper Solo is a performance collaboration between a choreographer (second hand dance) and a visual artist and sculptor (Josie Davis).
Directed by Kartherine Morley, this is a new show using the voices of 16 live singers for young spectators aged 0 - 18 months and their carers
A new show for children and families exploring the micro-world of grass
A new show we're developing about getting-dressed, gettin-stuck and sharing your identity.
A dance and digital project to inspire young readers
A spine-tingling dance adventure for children in South West libraries linked to the Summer Reading Challenge
Second Hand Dance runs a weekly class for adults aged 18-118.
Tuesday 7.15-8.15pm, Epsom Methodist Church
Second Hand Dance runs workshops and lectures in schools including appreciation of dance seminars, sessions on career paths in dance and practical workshops including technique classes and creative tasks.
If you are interested in getting Second Hand Dance into your school please email firstname.lastname@example.org