- Dad Dancing funding success! 07 January 2014
- Second Hand Dance winner of 'Best overall Bussiness' at Epsom and Ewell Business Awards 21 November 2013
- Adult Dance Classes start back Tuesday 17 September 2013 02 September 2013
- Rosie awarded an Observership from Dance UK 25 July 2013
- Professional dancers required for Second Hand Dance’s Creepy House Libraries project 12 June 2013
- Project Assistant for Creepy House 11 June 2013
Second Hand Dance runs a weekly class for adults aged 18-118.
Tuesday 7.15-8.15pm, Epsom Methodist Church
Second Hand Dance runs workshops and lectures in schools including appreciation of dance seminars, sessions on career paths in dance and practical workshops including technique classes and creative tasks.
If you are interested in getting Second Hand Dance into your school please email email@example.com
A contemporary dance project reflecting on growing up into a daughter and growing up into a dad
Humpty Dumpty is a unique interactive dance performance inspired by the world of Lewis Carol and the Humpty Dumpty rhyme.
A spine-tingling dance adventure for children in South West libraries linked to the Summer Reading Challenge
Serena Korda's ambitious, theatrical rendering of animal symbolism and folklore
Choreography for a production of Eugene Onegin at the Ryedale Festival in Yorkshire
second hand dance collaborated with Serena Korda to choreograph a new folk dance and procession as part of the WAMA project in Barton Hill, Bristol.