- Dad Dancing Premiers at Battersea Arts Centre 20 October 2014
- Arts Council Feature on The Giants Story 09 July 2014
- Artists International Development Fund 29 June 2014
- Visual Designer wanted! 27 May 2014
- The Giant's Story 20 May 2014
- Dad Dancing funding success! 07 January 2014
Second Hand Dance runs a weekly class for adults aged 18-118.
Tuesday 7.15-8.15pm, Epsom Methodist Church
Second Hand Dance runs workshops and lectures in schools including appreciation of dance seminars, sessions on career paths in dance and practical workshops including technique classes and creative tasks.
If you are interested in getting Second Hand Dance into your school please email email@example.com
A new show for children and families exploring the micro-world of grass
A contemporary dance project reflecting on growing up into a daughter and growing up into a dad
Humpty Dumpty is a unique interactive dance performance inspired by the world of Lewis Carol and the Humpty Dumpty rhyme.
A dance and digital project to inspire young readers
A spine-tingling dance adventure for children in South West libraries linked to the Summer Reading Challenge
Collaboration with performance artist Richard Layzell commissioned by Chisenhale Art Place Trust